California Do Not Sell Notice
Effective Date: September 22, 2021
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides you with the right to opt out of the “sale” of your “personal information.” BrainTrust Founders Studio allows some of our advertising partners to collect certain pieces of information from our Site visitors and Members such as device identifiers, cookies, advertising IDs, IP addresses, and usage activity, so that we and our partners can deliver ads that are more relevant to you. This type of information sharing with our advertising partners may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA. Below, we explain what information we share with our advertising partners and how you can control the information that is shared for online advertising purposes and with our partners, and important information about those choices.
Facebook Ad Preferences
Facebook offers settings that may control what information Facebook uses about you or your device activity for advertising purposes. Login to Facebook and go to Settings > Ads > Ad Settings (web) or Ad Preferences > Ad Settings (app) for more information.
Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) and Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Opt-Outs
The Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) and the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) offer tools to provide consumers with choices as to whether participating third parties can use your information to provide targeted advertising. To opt out of sharing your information with such participating third parties for targeted advertising, please use the following tools:
- For Websites: The DAA CCPA Opt Out Tool, available athttps://optout.privacyrights.info/?c=1, and the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Tool, available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
- For Mobile Applications: The DAA CCPA App Opt Out Tool, available at https://www.privacyrights.info/appchoices and the NAI App Opt-Out Tool, available at https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice.
- The DAA and NAI opt-outs described above are device- and browser-based. Because the information being shared relates to your device ID and/or browser ID, you must opt out on each device and each browser where you want your choice to apply.
- Opt-outs may be stored via cookies. If you clear cookies, your opt-out will no longer be valid and you must opt out again where you want your choices to apply.
- The above choices will not opt you out of the use of previously collected and shared information or all interest-based advertising (such as that conducted on other sites).